Following a successful pilot in 2019, Wee Grants is now a permanent funding offer at The Robertson Trust, offering awards of up to £2,000 for constituted community groups and charities with an annual income of less than £25,000. The fund was developed to help us reach a new audience of small charities and constituted community groups and we're keen to continue spreading the word, particularly with those who have not previously applied to the Trust before.
With this in mind, we've opened up 27 time slots for potential applicants on Wednesday 5th May and Thursday, 6th March, to have a one-to-one chat with a member of our Wee Grants team. This is an opportunity to have an informal discussion about your work, determine whether it's a fit with our strategy and receive some guidance on how to complete your application.
You do not have to be a first time applicant to the Trust to book a chat, but we would ask that you're able to answer yes to the following points before registering:
- My organisation is either: (a) a community group run on a voluntary basis, with a constitution and charitable aims, and which is not registered with any other regulatory body, or (b) a voluntary organisation set up for charitable purposes which is registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) Please note that Community Interest Companies are not eligible to apply for a Wee Grant
- My organisation's annual income is less than £25,000
- My organisation has a management committee or board with at least three members (two of them unconnected)
- My organisation has a bank account in the name of the group or charity
- (If working with children, young people or vulnerable adults) My organisation has a safeguarding policy
Book your session here.