The key focus of the role is on the development and delivery of appropriate training programmes and support to ensure Robertson Scholars get the most out of their time at university and develop the skills and experience needed to enter the graduate job market confidently. We welcome applications from individuals who have experience of working with students to achieve these aims and who would enjoy being part of an enthusiastic team dedicated to improving the life chances of young Scottish undergraduates.
The successful candidate should be committed to supporting Scholars on various aspects of their academic journey and have current experience of working with students in further and higher education, including increasing engagement using social media platforms.
As a member of the Trust’s Scholarship Team, you will assist with:
- Acting as a first point of contact for Scholar support requests;
- Offering information, advice and guidance for both internal and external queries;
- Updating the Scholar Intranet with regular announcements and resources;
- Boosting our online presence across social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc.);
- Providing online delivery support including managing event bookings;
- Supporting the delivery of targeted training and networking opportunities;
- Developing strong relationships with our contacts within schools and universities;
- Supporting with our Internship Scheme and Career Pathways initiatives;
- Supporting the Scholar dedicated Alumni network;
- Producing monthly reports monitoring Scholar engagement and support needs;
- Any other duties required for the smooth running of whole Scholarship Programme.
- £29,964 - £34,957
- 35 days holiday per calendar year, inclusive of public holidays
- Pension - 10% employer contribution or 14% if employee contribution is 7%
- Death in Service 4 x salary or 8 x salary if employee contribution to pension
- BUPA healthcare
- Annual Travel Pass Loan
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter explaining how you are suited to this role and why you want to work for The Robertson Trust. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd February and first interviews will take place during week commencing 15th February.