As part of our ongoing support, The Robertson Trust has 1:1 sessions available for new applicants between 10am – 2pm, with multiple appointments available on Wednesday 30th August 2023.
During your session, you will meet with a member of our Giving Team who will provide some pre-application advice.
- Our next sessions will take place in person at The Barracks, Stirling, and online.
- Appointments will last between 20-30 minutes, and must be booked in advance.
- Please only book one appointment per organisation, although more than one person can attend per appointment.
- You should receive a confirmation email within five minutes of registration - please contact us if you do not receive this.
These sessions are available to registered charities who are working to alleviate poverty and trauma in Scotland, have an annual income of more than £25,000 and under £2 million and are interested in discussing Large, Small and Community Vehicles Grants.
Please read our guidance and eligibility for funding prior to booking an appointment.
Book your Appointment
(Please note, if you have booked an online appointment individual members of staff will contact you with a Teams link once appointments are allocated, please ensure the correct email address is provided.)
Future Giving Time Sessions
We are planning on having Giving Time sessions every three months, our next date is:
- Wednesday 15th November 2023 at Robertson House, Glasgow.