As part of our commitment to simplifying the application process, we are running a series of webinars to go through each of our funds.
Although we are limited to 100 capacity for each of the webinars, we will share the recordings on our website and newsletter.
Applying for Wee Grants - 1-2.30PM Tuesday, 6th October
- For constituted community groups and charities with an annual income of less than £25,000
- Funding of up to £2,000 for one year only
- Could cover revenue or capital costs to support your work
Revenue Funding: Applying for Small and Large Grants - 1-2.30PM Wednesday, 7th October
Small and Large Grants:
- For registered charities with an annual income of between £25,000 and £100,000 (Small Grants) or registered charities with an annual income of between £100,000 and £2 million (Large Grants)
- Revenue funding of between £2,000 and £15,000 for up to five years (Small Grants) or revenue funding of between £15,000 and £50,000 for up to five years (Large Grants)
- Unrestricted or restricted funding
- Can include the costs of equipment to support your work.
Capital Funding: Applying for Community Vehicle and Building Grants - 1-2.30PM Thursday, 8th October
Community Vehicle and Community Building Grants:
- For registered charities with an annual income of between £25,000 and £2 million
- Funding of up to £10,000 for a vehicle to support your work.
- Capital funding of up to £75,000 towards ‘community hubs’