Useful links and resources
Further links and resources elsewhere which our grant holders might find useful.
Find your local Third Sector Interface
- Accelerate is a partnership between Scottish Community Alliance and Community Enterprise aimed at delivering support to community organisations not currently trading but which have an interest in exploring the potential for further income generation.
- The Scottish Social Enterprise Eco-Systems Map is an interactive guide to help you navigate the Scottish Government’s Social Enterprise support infrastructure.
If you are working with children, young people or vulnerable adults, these resources may be useful when developing or updating your policies or procedures:
- Children 1st
- Youth Scotland
- Citizens Advice Scotland (for information about working with vulnerable adults)
Evidence your impact
- Evaluation Support Scotland has information on how to work around the evaluation cycle
- Inspiring Impact's handy 'measuring up' tool for reviewing where your organisation is at in terms of monitoring and evaluation practice,
- 'Facing the Fear of Evaluation' - a blog by Evaluation Support Scotland
- We have produced a handy short guide to monitoring and evaluation tools and techniques
- Effective impact and evaluation practices from NCVO
- NPC's 4 Pillar Approach to Evaluation