Revenue funding for registered charities with an annual income of between £25,000 and £100,000.
Applications now open!
This is one of our five funding offers for registered charities groups who work to address poverty and trauma in Scotland. For more details of the kind of work we fund, take a look at Who and what we fund.
- For registered charities with an annual income of between £25,000 and £100,000
- Revenue funding* of between £2,000 and £15,000 for up to five years
- Unrestricted or restricted funding*
- Can include the costs of equipment to support your work
- Apply anytime – no set closing date
- Decision within 8 to 10 weeks.
Revenue funding is used to cover the costs of providing day-to-day services. We can provide revenue funding in two ways:
Unrestricted: can be spent on annual running costs of your organisation, such as salaries, heating, lighting, services, consumables and small items of equipment.
Restricted funding: can only be used for a specific project, activity or designated purpose, as applied for or designated by us.
Guidance highlights – you’ll need:
- At least three unconnected Trustees on your charity’s Board
- Recent independently examined or audited annual accounts
- A safeguarding policy if working with young or vulnerable people
- A full job description if your request is for funding towards a specific salary cost.
Read the full guidance
View the detailed guidance for Small Grants.
Go to the application form
File an online application for a Small Grant.
What's important to us
Read about the key criteria we consider when assessing applications.