Community Vehicle Grants
Capital funding for a vehicle to support the work of charities with an annual income of between £25,000 and £2 million.
Applications now open!
This is one of our five funding offers for registered charities who work to address poverty and trauma in Scotland.
- For registered charities with an annual income of between £25,000 and £2 million
- Capital funding of £1,000 to £10,000 for a vehicle to support your work
- Towards the purchase of a new or used vehicle, or the upgrade of an existing one
- Apply anytime – no set closing date
- Decision within 8 to 10 weeks.
Guidance highlights – you’ll need:
- At least three unconnected Trustees on your charity’s Board
- Recent independently examined or audited annual accounts
- A safeguarding policy if you’re working with young or vulnerable people.
Read the full guidance
View the detailed guidance for Community Vehicle Grants.
Go to the application form
File an online application for a Community Vehicle Grant.
What's important to us
Read about the key criteria we consider when assessing applications.