Through our Open Awards Programme we provide around £16M in awards each year to organisations working in Scotland. We are a match funder (this means we do not fully fund projects or activities - more information is available in our guidance) and can consider both Revenue and Capital requests for funding.
- Capital awards may relate to the upgrading of buildings, refurbishment costs, vehicles or equipment. We may fund up to 25% of your capital costs
- Revenue awards relate to expenses associated with the direct delivery of your services and can include:
- salaries or sessional staff costs
- project costs (such as activity costs, volunteer expenses, transport, etc.)
- core (running) costs such as rent, heating and lighting - in such cases, the core work of your organisation should reflect at least one of our funding strands.
We may fund up to 50% of your revenue costs, but such awards generally do not exceed £20,000 per annum.
We also provide funding and support to organisations through our Scholarship and Social Impact programmes although these are not generally open to applications.Previous: Our Funding Strands Next: FAQs