The following guidelines apply to applications for continuation funding. These are considered as part of a rolling programme, with no specific deadlines. For continuation funding:
- You may apply for funding up to 3 months prior to the end of the current award and no later than one month after the grant ends. If you're unsure when your grant period ends, please contact the Giving Team
- Continuation requests are assessed as part of a rolling programme with no specific deadlines.
- We aim to ensure that applicants are advised of the Trust’s decision within approximately 8 weeks of receipt of your request. However, this is subject to receipt of all required information as detailed below.
- The request must be for the same piece of work outlined in your original application.
Continuation 2 & 3
In some cases where three year funding is requested, the Trust may only award one year with further funding subject to specific conditions being met, including a review of progress over the past year. If you applied for three year funding and only received one year, please refer to the condition of award which should be clearly outlined in your (Year 1) award email. Applicants are asked to ensure that any conditions are addressed as part of your request for further funding.
If eligible, we will email you approximately 3 months prior to the end of the award period with a link to our online Continuation 2 & 3 application form to complete. The application should be for the same work outlined in your original application and any approved funding is likely to be at the same level as year one. If there has been a significant change to the project or post being funded, you may be asked to submit a new Small or Main revenue grant application.
The application form will ask you to report on the Year 1 Outcomes & Activities and we also ask you to provide:
- A completed budget form for the next 2 years of your project
- A copy of your most recent independently examined/audited Accounts
When can I expect a decision?
Once you have submitted your online application form, we will send you an acknowledgement email advising that we aim to provide you with a decision within approximately 8 weeks. This is dependent on receipt of any additional information requested by your Funding Officer and any delays in receiving this will impact on this timescale.
All correspondence relating to your application is sent via email and it is therefore important that the email addresses and contact details which you provide at the point of application are correct. It is important that you let us know if there are any changes to these as we are likely to contact you during the assessment of your application.
Unfortunately, if your application is unsuccessful we would ask that you wait 12 months before reapplying to the Trust.
If you have any queries relating to the above please contact the Giving Team on firstname.lastname@example.org