November saw us make our first awards in our new funding strands - Care and Wellbeing, Strengthening Communities and Realising Potential - with over £1.8 million being awarded to 79 organisations across Scotland. These included:
Care and Wellbeing:
- £75,000 towards Community Services in Scotland for Combat Stress
- £4,500 towards patient support groups run by Lauren Currie Twilight Foundation
- £42,000 towards the Addcation Borders Employability Programme run by Addaction Scotland
- £2,500 towards the refurbishment of North Connel Village Hall
- £45,000 continuation funding for Sports Leaders UK's Project Officer in Scotland.
- £6,000 towards broadcast production skills course run by Boost Employability.