As we prepare to launch our new strategy later this year, we have an exciting opportunity for a new Chief Executive to join the team and lead the delivery of this work. Our new strategy will have a stronger emphasis and focus on poverty and trauma and their causes and impact, as we embrace our role as a 21st century funder using all of our resource to help create a fair and compassionate Scotland.
- Reporting to the Chair and working closely with the Board of Trustees, the Chief Executive will deliver the newly developed strategic plan.
- Embody and demonstrate the Trust’s values to the whole organisation, leading and developing the team and promoting a culture of diversity and continuous improvement.
- As a key ambassador, the Chief Executive will nurture, build and maintain positive relationships with a range of key stakeholders
- Proven leadership experience at board level within a complex, growing organisation and with a record of achievement in developing and delivering organisational strategy. This can have been gained in any sector (but any candidate should recognise that the dynamics of the charity sector are different).
- Demonstrable experience of leading transformation and driving cultural change to achieve operational excellence, including digital transformation.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of impact of poverty, trauma and inequalities.