We are delighted to launch this year's Robertson Trust Annual Review, which provides details of each of our open grants awarded in 2015-16.
Key statistics in this year's publication include:
- A total of £17.1 million was awarded to 704 organisations across 2015/16
- 308 of these organisations received funding for the first time, totalling £4.6 million
- Main awards averaged £31k, while small awards totalled £8k
- Robertson House continues to thrive as a charity hub and received over 7000 visitors across the year
- Our bursary programme continues to grow and now works with 76 Scottish secondary schools and 15 universities
- The number of Robertson scholars rose to 344, with a record 180 new undergraduates beginning in 2015
2015/16 also represented a year of change and growth for the Trust, as our own staff team grew and we tackled and completed a thorough strategic review to identify the priorities for our future grant making. On the back of this work, which included a survey of 650 grant holders, our new Giving Strategy was launched on 1st August of this year and November will see the first awards made under our new funding strands; Strengthening Communities, Care and Wellbeing and Realising Potential.
You can read the full story of 2015/16 at The Robertson Trust by downloading the Annual Review here. Meanwhile, please keep an eye on our website and Twitter account for updates on our awards throughout the year.