The existing evidence base for the impact of sport for change as an approach
- What evidence currently exists around the impact of sport for change? Are there gaps and how can we fill them?
- How can sport for change practitioners be better supported to deliver impact and to evidence the difference their work is making?
- Is there a broad set of outcomes that can be adopted for use by sport for change initiatives?
The current sport for change landscape in Scotland
- What is the current scope and nature of work being delivered in Scotland under the banner of sport for change?
- Can we identify and highlight common elements of good practice within sport for change delivery?
- What are the key elements of a sport for change approach that make it different from other approaches delivering sports?
- What barriers do practitioners face in trying to deliver sport for change initiatives?
- What support is currently available to organisations hoping to develop a sport for change approach?
- How does sport for change align with both the Scottish Government Active Scotland framework and Scotland’s world class system for sport?
The future sport for change landscape in Scotland
- What needs to be done to raise awareness and understanding of sport for change as an approach with both sporting and non-sporting partners?
- What support needs to be provided?
- How might sport for change best support delivery of Scottish Government policy and priorities, including health, justice and education?
- What would a robust, well networked sport for change sector look like and what support is required to help this develop?