As part of our application process, and at the start of each year of funding you have from us, we will ask you to tell us what difference you want to make through your work (your outcomes) and what you plan to do to make this change happen (your activities).
Why do we ask you to do this?
- To understand better what it is you are trying to achieve through your work
- To help us make a decision on whether to award you a grant
- If you are successful in your application, your outcomes and activities will be what we use to track your progress over the course of your grant
- By reporting to us on your outcomes and activities, you will help us to build our own understanding of the difference our grants are making, and help to inform how we work going forward
You may find the following resources useful:
- How to set your outcomes and activities - Web/PDF
- Example outcomes and activities
- Evaluation Support Scotland - Getting started with evaluation
Watch our hints and tips video below: