At the end of each year of your award we will ask you to provide an update on the difference your funded organisation/project is making.
We will ask you to send us the following:
- An online End of Year or End of Grant Report with evidence that you have achieved or made good progress towards the outcomes and activities that you set at the beginning of the year.
- A copy of your organisation’s most recent audited/independently examined annual accounts.
For full details of reporting requirements, please read our guidance document. You may also find our
You may also find the following documents useful:
- Main Grant - End of Year Report Template
- Main Grant - End of Grant Report Template
- Small Grant - End of Year Report Template
- Small Grant - End of Grant Report Template
- Good Practice Guide produced by the Scotland Funders' Forum.
Please also refer to our Evidence Your Impact section for more advice.