On this page, we have compiled a range of resources and links which may be of interest for your organisation.
If you have any suggestions for other materials you'd like to see on this page, please contact email@example.com.
Our blog will also be updated regularly with articles around key areas for grant holders.
Find details about your local Third Sector Interface here
- View the Scottish Social Enterprise Eco-Systems Map 2019
Setting your outcomes and activities
Evidence your impact
- For more information on how to work around the evaluation cycle, visit Evaluation Support Scotland
- If you are interested in review where your organisation is at in terms of monitoring and evaluation practice, Inspiring Impact has created a handy 'measuring up' tool
- 'Facing the Fear of Evaluation' - a blog by Evaluation Support Scotland
- We have produced a short guide (link to be added) setting out a range of monitoring and evaluation tools and methods and suggesting when you might use them
- NCVO has a created a page for developing effective impact and evaluation practices
- NPC's 4 Pillar Approach to Evaluation